LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

It was awesome!

ONly one complaint, I do enjoy how you had the blue link play the keyboard, but you should switch his hands, you had left hand playing lead and right hand playing chords.

Other than that, no complaints. I suggest that it gets submitted to the Music Video collection with flying colors.

Break in and your fired 8 Break in and your fired 8

Liked it

It was pretty good, you just need to stick the voice syncing, the lips moved a bit later than the words were heard.

Other than that, it was one of the funniest things i've seen in a while.
Nice job!

Pain Increass Original Pain Increass Original

Not to be harsh or anyhting but...

This just looked like a madness knockoff to me. And a second-rate one at that. I don't see the point of submitting it if you don't really think it's very good yourself. On a more constructive note, I did not think that your animation was very smooth, so you may want to work on that for future flashes.

Squaresville Squaresville

AWESOME!

This was UNBELIEVABLE!

I havent seen this type of animation for a long time. The music was syncopated nicely, voice acting was phenominal, and your style was wild and unpredictable.

I'm not exactly new as I have been following this site since 2001, but I haven't needed to do anything with an account until now, when I felt that a good review was needed.

My daily dose of pointlessness has just been sated.